Vitamin B12 is a bioactive vitamin (adenosylcobalamin)
The bioactive vitamin B12 form fermented from plant substances can be ideally absorbed by the body and is not affected by metabolic disorders. The adenosylcobalamin is produced fermentatively from cyanocobalamin and the cyanocobalamin is also produced fermentatively. Both B12 raw materials are natural raw materials.
Adenosylcobalamin is an activated vitamin B12 form, i.e. it can be used immediately in the metabolism and does not have to be metabolized into the activated forms first as with cyanocobalamin.
Methylcobalamin is a natural form of vitamin B12, which also occurs in many foods. In the human body it is found mainly in the cells and the central nervous system. This active co-enzyme form is used as a co-enzyme in the conversion of homocysteine to methionine.
- contributes to normal energy metabolism
- contributes to a normal function of the immune system (physical defense)
- contributes to a normal function of the nervous system
- contributes to normal mental function
- contributes to the reduction of fatigue and fatigue
- contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells
- contributes to a normal homocysteine metabolism
- has a function in cell division
Special features of our VitaminB12
Suitable for vegetarians
Without artificial additives
neutral in colour and taste
Made in Germany
*** 1 drop contains 50µg methylcobalamin & 50µg adenosylcobalamin = 100µg bioactive B12 per drop ***
Ingredients: Demineralized water, ethanol, methylcobalamin, 5'-deoxyadenosylcobalamin)
Recommendation for use: Take 5 drops with the pipette once a day and consume them directly.
The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded. Dietary supplements do not replace a healthy, varied and balanced diet. Keep product out of the reach of small children.
Storage instruction: Keep the product out of the reach of small children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Food specific substances
per 5 drops
* Nutrient Reference Values NRV (%) ccording to the recommended nutrient reference values.
Packaging: Amber glass pharmaceutical bottle incl. pipette
Contents / volume: 50 ml (approx. 1250 drops)
Country of origin: Germany
Manufacturer: Vitalundfitmit100 GmbH, Siemensstr. 10, 41363 Jüchen