Vitamin B12 is a bioactive vitamin (adenosylcobalamin)
The bioactive vitamin B12 form fermented from plant substances can be ideally absorbed by the body and is not affected by metabolic disorders.
The adenosylcobalamin is produced fermentatively from cyanocobalamin and the cyanocobalamin is also produced fermentatively. Both B12 raw materials are natural raw materials.
Adenosylcobalamin is an activated vitamin B12 form, i.e. it can be used immediately in the metabolism and does not have to be metabolized into the activated forms first as with cyanocobalamin.
- contributes to normal energy metabolism
- contributes to a normal function of the immune system (physical defense)
- contributes to a normal function of the nervous system
- contributes to normal mental function
- contributes to the reduction of fatigue and fatigue
- contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells
- contributes to a normal homocysteine metabolism
- has a function in cell division
Special features of our VitaminB12
Suitable for vegetarians
Without artificial additives
neutral in colour and taste
Components: Bioactive B12 (water, ethanol, 5´-Desoxyadenosylcobalamin.)
Recommendation for use: Take 6 drops (approx. 0.18 ml) 1 x daily with the pipette and consume them directly.
Vitamin B12 may have a positive effect on nerve energy and immune system. The maximum intake is six drops a day.
Storage instruction: Keep the product out of the reach of small children. Store in a cool, dry place.
The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded. Dietary supplements do not replace a healthy, varied and balanced diet. Keep product out of the reach of small children.
Food specific substances
per 6 drops
* Nutrient Reference Values NRV (%) according to Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 Annex XIII NRV: Nutrient Reference Values
Other properties of our vitamin B12: